Articles and Resources
During a time of information overload, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most relevant and reliable news sources, from national media and other trusted golf associations, surrounding COVID-19. These resources speak to a variety of concerns that will help you best prepare for and respond to the impact of this global pandemic.
Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
- Message to Lawmakers to Keep Maintenance Going When Play Has Closed
- COVID-19 Pandemic Resources
- Minimum Maintenance for Golf Courses During COVID-19 Outbreak
Preparing Your Facility
- From the CDC: Business Pandemic Influenza Checklist
- Two-minute video from Jani-Kang on how to disinfect a golf cart.
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet: What you can do (in English and Spanish)
- From the CDC: Get your workplace ready for pandemic flu
- From the World Health Organization (WHO): Get your workplace ready for Covid-19
- Cleaning vs. Sanitizer
- USGA Rules and Handicapping guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic can be accessed by clicking here.
- Covid-19 special of Boardroom Briefs: how do clubs and vendors respond?
Club Food and Beverage
- National Restaurant Association Resources on Covid-19.
Articles For Your Customers/Members
- Golf Digest: 5 mental health benefits you get from golf
- Golf and the coronavirus: how to play with confidence, according to an expert
- Can you play golf amid coronavirus concerns? With proper precautions, yes
- What is ‘Social Distancing?’ Here’s How to Best Practice it as Coronavirus Spreads
- How to practice social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- OSHA - Guidance of preparing your workplace
- OSHA - Prevent Worker Exposure
- American Cleaning Institute: Coronavirus cleaning
- WSJ - How to Navigate the Coronavirus
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- National Golf Course Owners Organization of America (NGCOA)
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- National Club Association - Protecting your members and staff
- Golf Instructor Survey - The Impact of COVID-19
- Stay At Home Orders- See which states have told residents to stay home